Obstetrics and Gynecology Care Center
2 Dudley Street
Providence, RI 02905
P: (401) 274-1122, ext. 42797
Monday - Friday
*Scheduling of appointments is flexible
If you are considering terminating a pregnancy, your primary care physician may refer you to the Early Options Clinic. Our staff can provide counseling, and medicine and surgical treatment that includes:
- Medication abortion (the "abortion pill").
- Surgical abortion under local anesthesia for women up to ten weeks pregnant.
- • Post-abortal IUD or contraceptive implant.
In addition, we can help women with early pregnancy failure (missed or incomplete abortions), including procedures in the operating room or office.
We can also help if you are in your second trimester of pregnancy and need a special procedure called a dilation and evacuation (D&E) because:
- The fetus has not survived.
- Tests reveal the fetus has abnormalities.
- Your health is in danger.
- You desire to end your pregnancy.