Women & Infants Hospital
Providence, RI 02905
P: (401) 274-1122, ext. 41449
The Simulation Program is located on the second floor of the main hospital. Call Jai-Me Potterrutledge, Simulation Project Coordinator at (401) 274-1122, ext.41449 to discuss opportunities.
The Women & Infants Simulation Program offers health care providers an excellent opportunity for education, training and research with a variety of customizable clinical simulations.
Among the ones we offer are:
- Adult and neonatal resuscitation.
- Shoulder dystocia, forceps, breech deliveries.
- Laparoscopic and robotic surgical procedures.
- Obstetrical emergency protocol development.
- Disaster and evacuation planning.
- Leadership workshops.
- Safe patient handling.
- Difficult conversations in neonatology, obstetrics, gynecology and oncology.