101 Dudley Street
Providence, RI 02903
P: (401) 274-1122, ext. 41526
P: WIC - (401) 274-1122, ext. 42768
No Show Policy
We have a policy for missed appointments at all Women & Infants' physician practices. If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice. Learn More
Knowledgeable Nutrition Specialists
The foods you choose to eat can have a significant impact on your health and well-being. Women & Infants' Nutrition Services staff can help you learn to make healthy food choices for yourself and your family. We work closely with your physician or other health providers to develop a personalized nutrition care plan for you.
Our professional staff is made up of fully licensed and registered dietitians and nutritionists with special expertise in all aspects of women's nutrition, including the needs of pregnant women, diabetes and cancer.
We provide nutrition consultation for patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
Services and Areas of Expertise
- Medical nutrition therapy for women's health disorders.
- Nutrition and weight management for women planning to get pregnant.
- Diabetes in pregnancy and other nutrition-related high-risk pregnancy medical conditions.
- Postpartum nutrition, including breastfeeding mothers.
- Eating disorders in adult women.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease, colitis, Celiac disease, pancreatitis.
- Oncology Nutrition in the prevention of cancer, during cancer treatment and for survival after cancer.
- Food allergies Hyperemesis.
- Eating disorders.
- Weight loss/gain program
- WIC Program.
- RIte Care nutrition referral services.