The MRI division of the Department of Diagnostic Imaging offers a full range of services, all accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Our MRI services include:
- Abdomen for liver disease and kidney disease.
- Brain, internal auditory canal, orbits.
- Internal auditory, canal only.
- Orbits only.
- Pelvis for cysts, diverticulitis, endometriosis, fistula, prolapse or bladder.
- Spine screen.
- Entire spine.
Other services include:
- Magnetic resonance angiogram (MRA), a type of MRI scan that uses a magnetic field and pulses of radio wave energy to create pictures of blood vessels.
- MRI-guided breast biopsy.
- MR enterography, which takes detailed pictures of the small bowel, for Crohn's disease.
- Cholangiopancreatography (MRCP), a non-invasive technique that uses MRI to see the biliary and pancreatic ducts.