Whether it's a routine prenatal ultrasound, a more complex fluoroscopy, or a breast MRI to find cancerous tissue, your primary care physician relies on imaging tests to diagnose and treat you. Women & Infants is a women's specialty hospital, but we see both men and women for diagnostic imaging tests.
You have many options for your diagnostic imaging. There are many reasons why Women & Infants' Department of Diagnostic Imaging is the best choice for your health care needs. To make an appointment, call (401) 274-1122, ext. 41248.
Why Choose Us
- We offer the full range of basic and specialized imaging, giving your health care provider the sharpest images that are interpreted quickly by on-site radiologists who read only within their specialty.
- We have invested in the latest technology – Women & Infants was the first all-digital hospital-based facility in Rhode Island to offer digital breast tomosynthesis mammogram technology.
- Appointments are available quickly, often the same day.
- We offer free valet parking at the hospital in Providence.
- Night and weekend appointments are available.
- Our staff is bilingual.
- We have convenient satellite locations.
- We have 24/7 radiologist coverage.
- Our department is fully accredited by the American College of Radiology.