Please be advised that the following location is a provider-based clinic and both a physician and facility fee will be assessed, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Care Center
2 Dudley Street
Providence, RI 02905
P: (401) 274-1122, ext. 42721
The Vulvar Clinic at Women & Infants Hospital provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of acute, chronic and recurrent conditions of the vulva or vagina, including:
- Skin diseases such as lichen sclerosus, lichen simplex chronicus, and lichen planus.
- Chronic vaginal itching or irritation.
- Abnormal vaginal discharge.
- Vulvodynia or vaginismus.
- Vaginal dryness.
If you are a patient and experiencing chronic vaginal (internal) or vulvar (external) itching and would like to be evaluated by one of our providers, speak with your gynecologic provider or call us at (401) 274-1122, ext. 42735.
If you are a provider and wish to have your patient evaluated at the Vulvar Clinic, please fax a referral to (401) 453-7684 and include the following:
- Reason for the referral request.
- Recent gynecology visit note.
- Any recent pap smear and high risk HPV test results.
- Any skin biopsy results.
- Any vaginal care results.
- Other pertinent medical history or lab results.