100 Dudley Street
Providence, RI 02905
P: ( 401) 453-7953
No Show Policy
We have a policy for missed appointments at all Women & Infants' physician practices. If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice. Learn More
Comprehensive Women's Gastrointestinal Health Services
Women & Infants' Center for Women's Gastrointestinal Health offers a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary focus on problems with the gastrointestinal system of women, in a setting staffed by all female practitioners.
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Colorectal Cancer is one of the most common cancer diagnoses for both men and women. Screenings can detect colorectal cancer when it can still be treated. But screening rates for women are still quite low. We offer colonoscopies in one of the nation's few all-female endoscopy centers.
Conditions We Treat
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD).
- Celiac Disease.
- Gastrointestinal disorders in pregnancy.
- Stomach and intestinal problems.
- Swallowing disorders.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Hepatitis and other liver diseases.
- Colorectal cancer screening.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- C-Difficile disease.