668 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02903
P: (401) 453-7520
F: (401) 453-7529
No Show Policy
We have a policy for missed appointments at all Women & Infants' physician practices. If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice. Learn More
Cancer is devastating enough, but sexual intimacy doesn't have to disappear as a result. The staff at the Women's Intimacy and Sexual Health (WISH) Center can help if you're having such difficulties as:
- Vaginal dryness, itching or burning.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Decreased desire or less pleasure during intercourse.
- Changes in body image as a result of surgery or the effects of treatment.
WISH is made up of specialists who can help you enjoy intimacy again. Our team includes:
- Breast and gynecologic health specialists.
- Medical oncologists.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Sex therapists.
- Physical therapists specializing in pelvic floor issues.