Passionate Pursuit of new excellence in women's health defines us. We will provide women with an extraordinary experience of clinical quality, personal service, and respect.
To accomplish this mission we will follow the following principles:
- The client is the most important person in our existence. Anything that is important to her, by definition, is important to us.
- Respect is at the core of every relationship we have. Careful listening to our clients and to each other is a fundamental ingredient to our excellence.
- Our most valuable asset is our passion for improving women's lives. A positive cooperative style of work is essential to the survival of this passion.
- We believe in a philosophy of health. We embrace prevention, education, and empowerment as primary components of true wellness. We must be profitable. We must demonstrate the economic superiority of our model of care for it to thrive.
- We use objective measures to determine the effectiveness of all that we do. This discipline challenges us continually to improve, innovate, and learn.
Women's Care, Inc. is committed to providing a full continuum of the highest quality health care to women in southeastern New England. Women's Care is responsible for meeting and exceeding the health care needs of women throughout their life span by integrating into one practice all the primary care services necessary. In addition, we will develop strategic alliances with appropriate health care providers and institutions to ensure the delivery of the highest quality of care in a cost effective and expeditious manner. When we provide these services in a highly competent manner, we will be recognized as an industry leader for quality health care.
One of Women's Care's most important features is the commitment of the organization's leaders to continuous quality improvement. Quality is a top priority, demonstrated by a mission that emphasizes quality by a significant investment of time and other resources for the necessary training, planning, assessment and improvement. Besides the commitment of the organization's leaders, the individual office managers are involved in developing a "site specific" quality improvement effort that is not driven by simple regulatory compliance but rather a focus on never-ending improvement.
» Our Services
What does FACOG Stand For?
It stands for "Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists." ACOG is the nation's leading group of professionals providing health care for women. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists:
- Serves as a strong advocate for quality health care for women
- Maintains the highest standards of clinical practice
- Provides continuing education of its members
- Promotes patient education
- Increases awareness among its members and the public of the changing issues facing women's health care.