Women & Infants Hospital, a teaching hospital of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, is committed to improving the health and well being of women and infants and to providing our essential services regardless of ability to pay.
Women & Infants will be the recognized leader in health care for women and infants.
- Set clear expectations and provide timely feedback and follow-through.
- Do what you say you’re going to do, and be fair about it.
- Take ownership of your responsibilities.
- Acknowledge and respond to the needs and challenges of every person.
- Create an environment that encourages respect and appreciation.
- Offer support, information, and hope.
- Listen and value each person’s voice.
- Ask “How can I help?”
- Support the work of each team and each team member.