Trevor Tejada-Berges Publications
- Tejada-Bergés T, Granai CO, Gordinier M, Gajewski W. Caelyx/Doxil for the Treatment of Metastatic Ovarian and Breast Cancer. Expert Rev. Anticancer Ther. 2002 Apr;2(2):143-50.
- Tejada-Bergés T and Yong VW. the Astrocyte Mitogen, Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha, Inhibits the Proliferative Effect of More Potent Adult Human Mitogens, gamma-Interferon and Activated T-Lymphocyte Supernatants. Brain Research. 653:297-304;1994.
- Balasingam V, Tejada-Bergés T, Wright E, Bouckova R and Yong VW. reactive Astrogliosis in the Neonatal Mouse Brain and its Modulation by Cytokines. J Neurosci. 14(2):846-56;1994.
- Yong VW, Tejada-Bergés T, Goodyer CG, Antel JP and Yong FP. Differential Proliferative Response of Human and Mouse Astrocytes to gamma-Interferon. Glia. 6:269-280;1992.
- Dizon DS, Weitzen S, Rojan A, Schwartz J, Miller J, DiSilvestro P, Gordinier ME, Moore R, Tejada-Bergés T, Pires L, Legare R. Grania CO. Two for good measure: six versus eight cycles of carboplatin and paclitaxel as adjuvant treatment for epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2006 Feb;100-(2):417-21.
- Dizon DS, Tejada-Bergés T, Koelliker Susan, Steinhoff M, and Granai C.O; Ovarian Cancer associated with testosterone supplementation in a female-to-male transsexual patient.
- DS Dizon, A Rojan, T Tejada-Bergés, P DiSilvestro, M Gordinier, R Moore, A Bradley, S Weitzen, R Legare, CO Granai. Two for good measure: Six versus eight cycles of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel as treatment for epithelial ovarian cancer. Society of Gynecologic Oncologists Annual Meeting 2005 (Featured Poster). Miami Beach, FL. March 19-23, 2005.
- Tejada-Bergés T, Binder R, Srivastava PK, Rose GS, Gajewski W, Granai CO, Chung MA. Evaluating the Efficacy of Therapeutic Vaccination with Tumor-Derived gp96 Peptide Complexes Using a Syngeneic Rat Model of Ovarian Cancer. SGO 34th Annual Meeting, January 31-February 4, 2003 (Abstract #218).
- Tejada-Bergés T, Moore RG, Steinhoff M, Gajewski W, Steller MA, Granai CO, Gordinier M. Evaluation of Survival in Surgically Staged Patients with Uterine Papillary Serous Carcinoma Treated with Adjuvant Chemotherapy. 2002 National Gynecologic Oncology Fellows’ Forum.
- Tejada-Bergés T, Champoux L, Hudson T, Tonin P, Provencher D, Mes-Masson AM. “Expression of heat shock proteins, Hsp27 and Hsp60, in Human Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Cell Lines.” Oral Presentation at the SOGC Annual Meting, Montreal, Canada, 2000.
- Tejada-Bergés T, Tetrault M, Champoux L, Hudson t, Tonin P, Provencher D, Mes-Masson AM. “Evaluating the Differential Expression of Protein Phosphatases in Human Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Cell Lines.” Poster Presentation at the SOGC Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada, 2000. (Runner up Best Gynecology Poster Presentation.)
- Tejada-Bergés T, McNamara H, Ananth CV, Chen MF, Usher R, Messmer D and Synnes A. “Placental Pathology and Long-Term Neurological Outcomes in Extremely Premature Infants.” Oral Presentation at the SOGC Annual Meeting, Ottawa, Canada, 1999.
- Tejada-Bergés T and Yong VW. “Proliferation of Astrocytes in vitro and in vivo by Cytokines.” Poster Presentation at Annual Neuroscience Conference, New Orleans, LA, 1992.
- Tejada-Bergés T, Antel JP and Yong VW. “Mechanisms of Proliferation of Adult Human Astrocytes by Lymphocyte Supernatants and Gamma-Interferon.” Poster Presentation at IBRO World Congress of Neuroscience, Montreal, Canada, 1991.