Women & Infants' High School Volunteer Programs are designed to expose students to a variety of occupations in the health care industry. Students who have completed one year of high school and have aspirations to pursue a career as a medical secretary, certified nursing assistant or registered nurse are encouraged to review the information below to see which program meets their needs.
- High School Internships or Sr. Projects - Students who have successfully completed the requirements of one of our established teen volunteer programs are eligible for an interview. If you need verification as to whether a teen meets the criteria, please call us at 401-274-1122 ext. 42255. We will gladly let you know if they are a past volunteer who meets the eligibility requirements.
- Community Service - Students who are required to do community service hours to meet a school or personal obligation are encouraged to review the Summer Program timeline and requirements to meet this objective.
- Summer Program - Registration for the 2013 Summer Program is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
- Positions - Click here to learn more about available assignments for teens this summer.
- Scholarships - Click here to learn more about our scholarship program.
If our program does not match your needs or time constraints, please visit the Volunteer Center of RI website at www.vcri.org. You will find an array of volunteer opportunities being offered to teens throughout the state of RI.
Back to the Volunteer Services homepage