After participating in the SCIPP conference, the physician/health care provider will agree that:
- The SCIPP conference keeps them current on patient management issues involving cardiovascular, hematologic, respiratory, rheumatologic, endocrine, and/or gastrointestinal problems in pregnancy.
- The multidisciplinary team approach is useful.
- The case presentation format is useful.
- The conference format encourages open discussion of case management.
- The latest research evidence is used in discussing cases.
To earn CME credit, physicians and other health care providers must sign the attendance sheet and complete a semi-annual evaluation.
Scope of Practice
This activity is appropriate for the potential scope of practice for attending physicians and other clinicians practicing in primary and preventive care for women, internal medicine, obstetrics, and general gynecology.
Women and Infants Hospital is accredited by the Rhode Island Medical Society to sponsor intrastate continuing education for physicians. Women and Infants Hospital designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
No commercial support has been provided for this conference. The planning committee members and presenters for this conference have all completed the disclosure process and have indicated that they do not have any conflicts of interest nor significant financial relationships or affiliations with any manufacturers or commercial products to disclose.
Risk Management Credit
This activity is designated for 1.0 Women & Infants Credit in Risk Management.