Back to Center of Excellence in Women's Health Index Page
Focusing on disease prevention and health promotion, the Clinical Care Center provides comprehensive, coordinated primary care aimed at improving the health status of women across their lifetime.
Caregivers at the Center include physicians, midwives, nurses, family planning counselors, social service providers and nutritionists. With its large clinical volume and diverse patient population, the Clinical Care Center serves as the core primary care provider for Center of Excellence patients.
The Clinical Care Center provides evidence-based, comprehensive and patient-centered outpatient services to women of all ages. To make an appointment at the Clinical Care Center, please call 401-274-1122, ext. 2735.
View a list of Services offered.
In a continuing effort to improve women's health in an ever-changing health care environment, providers and staff of the Center participate in a broad-based, community-wide, multidisciplinary Clinical Care Working Group which has, among its goals, to:
- Address potential disparities in the delivery of evidence-based screening among patients through the evaluation of diverse screening tools;
- Decrease variability in care delivery and improve health outcomes;
- Develop training programs targeting risk assessment and counseling methods to ensure that all patients receive appropriate clinical services;
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of information delivered to patients in order to establish improved provider/patient communication and to enhance culturally competent strategies.
- Develop a comprehensive women's health-oriented clinical intake form to better assess the unique health care needs of diverse women across their lifetime;
- Utilize integrated information management systems to enhance continuity of care.
The Clinical Care Center is conveniently located on the Women & Infants' campus at the corner of Eddy and Dudley Streets. Our address is:
CoE Clinical Care Center
Women & Infants Hospital
Medical Office Center
2 Dudley Street, 5th floor
Providence, RI 02905
To make an appointment, please call 401-274-1122, ext. 2735.
For more information, please contact 401-274-1122, extension 2833, or email us.