Our Early Childhood/Family Services Clinic serves infants, toddlers and pre-school age children with behavioral, developmental, and/or emotional concerns. Our clinical staff includes professionals in clinical and developmental psychology, clinical social work, clinical nurse specialists, and occupational therapy.
Our program specializes in:
- Diagnosis of early childhood difficulties including behavioral disorders, developmental delays, communication, disorders, and autism
- Child and family treatment for behavior and development issues
- Working with families around parenting, parent-child relationships and family relations
- Consultation to outside service providers such as schools and early intervention programs
Who do we serve?
- Children under five years of age and their families
- Children at risk for developmental/behavioral concerns due to drug/alcohol exposure, lead exposure, or maturity
- Children with sleep, behavioral, developmental, and/or emotional difficulties
- Children in need of psychological testing/neurodevelopmental assessment.
- Our services are covered by most insurance plans after pre-authorization.
Talk to your pediatrician about visiting our clinic. We can help.
Center for Children and Families Homepage