Early childhood services focuses both on diagnostic evaluations and child and family therapy. Diagnostic services provide support to families around identifying and clarifying early behavioral and developmental disorders.
- The Occupational Therapy Consult Service provides family-based developmental assessment and consultation for high-risk infants in the NICU at Women & Infants Hospital.
- The Healthy Early Relationship Program (HER) focuses on strengthening the parent-child relationship in order to promote child development and health family functioning.
- The Behavior and Development Clinic serves infants, toddlers and preschool age children with behavioral, developmental, and/or emotional concerns.
- The Neurobehavioral Consult Service provides neurobehavioral assessments of at-risk infants.
- The Center also provides child/family therapy to families with children age five and younger who are facing challenges that may include parental mental health needs, perinatal substance use, extended hospitalizations, out-of-home placement, or other situations that may cause disruptions in the parent-child relationship.
Back to Center for Children and Families