Women & Infants Hospital is accredited through the Rhode Island Medical Society to sponsor continuing medical education (CME) programs for physicians.
The hospital offers CME credit for the following programs:
- Grand Rounds
- Schwartz Center Rounds
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Boards (Breast, Gynecologic Oncology)
- Invited Guest Speaker Series in Breast Health
- Perinatal Management Conference
- Multidisciplinary Antenatal Diagnosis & Management Conference
- Obstetric Medicine Conference
Women & Infants also provides a wide variety of topical programs in obstetrics and gynecology including annual conferences in primary care on women’s health, women’s oncology, and perinatal management.